Welcome to Green Value Nursery
• Green Value Nursery has no minimums. You can order just one plant or a whole truck full.
• If you would like to pick up your plants, please place your order before 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 11:00 on Saturdays.
• If you would like to have your plants delivered please call our sales office to schedule.
• We accept check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for prepayment of your order.
• For customers with terms - all bills are due at net in 30 days. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per year) will be added to any bills left unpaid after 30 days. Accounts showing 60 days past due will automatically be put on hold and no orders will be accepted until payment arrangements have been made.
• A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• We are happy to discuss growing a crop in your chosen size or a variety not listed in our catalog, please contact our Sales Department - Rick Williams for details.
• Minimum quantities may apply.
• Custom orders cannot be cancelled once production has begun.
Full Shipping Information – Click Here
We accept all orders subject to crop conditions, and we reserve the right to cancel a portion or all of an order should injury befall our stock from weather conditions, insect and disease injury, or other causes beyond our control. We will be diligent in our efforts to maintain a true to name product, but will replace, at our option, any portion of the product that does not meet that standard, or refund the purchased price of said material. We will not be responsible for any other losses that may be incurred with this product. Plants are guaranteed to be alive and viable upon arrival. In April, some plants ship in a dormant state and may have no visible growth above the soil line. Due to a wide range of grower experience and nursery conditions we cannot guarantee successful growth after planting, but please let us know about any disappointments you experience. We may be able to recommend a solution.
When You Receive the Plants
Count your pots and inspect for major damage while the driver is present. Please unpack and examine plants immediately upon arrival. Check for errors right away and contact us immediately if you have received the wrong quantity or pot size, or if you are dissatisfied with the quality of your shipment. Please check the roots of dormant plants for health and vigor.
Fall Nursery Hours
Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:00
Saturday Closed (Open by appointment)